Super Duper seeks talented person to develop, implement, and maintain mobile apps for iPhone/iPad iOS technologies.
Must have a positive attitude and work well with others. As an important team member, you will create fun educational games for children.
Monday–Friday, 8am–5pm. Benefits. Non-smoking environment.
- Develop and deploy applications for Apple iPhone/iPad
- Design, develop, and test applications from the ground up
- Work closely with editors and other developers
- Innovate and brainstorm new features and enhancements
- Provide input on organizational and creative issues as is helpful
- Perform or assist with special projects as needed
Please send your cover letter, resume, references and salary along with any other materials you would like for us to review.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- 3+ years programming experience
- 1+ years mobile development experience
- Strong grasp of Object-Oriented Development necessary
- Must have experience in iOS development, Objective-C, Cocoa, and Xcode
- Experience with OpenGL, XML, and web service technology helpful
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills and team-oriented work habits
- High level of interest/enthusiasm in supporting the efforts of co-workers, the needs of customers, and the growth of the business
- Applicant must be a self-starter with experience seeing projects through to completion
We will contact you if we decide to follow up.
No phone calls, please!
Super Duper Publications - 13 months ago