* All Applicants must be eligilble to work on a W2 basis *|
Capital Markets Java Developer: Candidates will be responsible for development of capital market applications supporting the fixed income and derivative trading businesses within a development team for the Global Funding and Investments Technology organization in Charlotte, NC. The primary application is a real-time operational data store and messaging platform that is leveraged to support front office trading blotters, middle office trading assistants and trading support, and intraday trading activity from multiple trading platforms.
- A senior developer with a minimum of 7 years Java development experience
- Strong knowledge of the core Java platform, particularly JMS and JDBC
- Strong knowledge of XML, XML namespace, and XSLT
- Strong knowledge of web services (both as a consumer and provider)
- Strong understanding of transaction-oriented, distributed systems and concurrency issues
- Experience with object-oriented design and programming
- Strong knowledge in SQL (both DDL and DML) and relational databases – preferably Oracle
- Basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux commands and utilities
- Good unit testing, debugging and problem-determination skills
- Good oral and written communication skills, analytical skills and a highly professional attitude are essential
- Be proactive, a problem solver and be able to work with minimum supervision when given a goal - strong - work ethic, leadership, attention to detail, assertiveness and initiative.
- Candidates should have experience with Capital Markets products (Fixed Income securities, Interest Rate Derivatives, FX Spot/Fwd/Swap, exchange-traded futures & options), trading systems and environments, and Front and Middle office processes in a trading environment
- Candidates with experience with TIBCO Enterprise Message Service (EMS) and/or TIBCO Rendezvous (RV) would be a plus
- Experience with TIBCO Business Works (BW) would be a plus
CareerBuilder - 23 months ago
Based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants...