Shop It To Me is the #1 online personal shopping service and completely changing the way people shop online. We recommend 2+ billion products to our 4+ million avid subscribers every month. We are profitable, growing and on our way to completely disrupting the ecommerce industry by making shopping the easiest, most personalized experience you’ve ever seen. Here’s how our current product works: You tell us your preferences like favorite brands (Prada, Nike, 600+ others), your individual sizes and price ranges. We scour the Internet every day and let you know when things you want go on sale. We make money whenever people buy something. Our service has been called "addictive" and "dangerous." by our users.
About the Job:
We're searching for an iOS engineer to join our mobile team and help craft our iOS phone and tablet applications. You will work in our SF SOMA office and, as a member of the core team, make decisions and build software that changes the way people shop via their iOS devices.
What we’re looking for:
Send us your resume, along with one or more native iOS apps to which you have contributed, ideally available in the App Store. (We’d love to download it)
- Experience creating native iOS applications from conception to production.
- Familiarity with Cocoa, Obj-C, Xcode
- Comfortable using external APIs.
- Eager to share knowledge with other team members (let’s make our team stronger)
- Contribute to one or more native iOS apps, whether they are in the App Store or simply hobby projects.
- Practice Agile Development
- Keep up with the latest iOS development trends
- Team player
- Enjoy working at our SOMA SF office Monday through Friday
- The ability to work with a small super-smart team
- Sweet rig of your choosing, large monitors, Aeron chairs, big windows, high ceilings.
- Optional one-on-one basketball arcade tournaments
- Monthly waffle and juice breakfast, Nespresso, make-your-own-soda machine and beer Fridays
Shop It To Me, Inc - 18 months ago