Change.org is the world's largest petition platform, empowering people everywhere to create the change they want to see. A certified B corporation, Change.org is the world’s fastest growing online platform for social change, with more than 30 million Change.org users in 196 countries.
Every day people use our tools to transform their communities – locally, nationally and globally. Whether it's a mother fighting bullying in her daughter's school, customers pressing banks to drop unfair fees, or citizens holding corrupt officials to account, thousands of campaigns have won on Change.org – and more are winning every week.
Our engineering team builds websites to support the whole world, including rich mobile experiences. We need a talented mobile developer to lead work on our native iOS mobile experience. Knowledge of mobile web and Android development is a big plus.
Nice to Haves:
- Strong Objective-C experience
- Strong experience building and working with APIs
- Great communication
- You are a totally awesome person
- You need push the boundaries of code and make the best mobile web experiences possible
- You understand that testing helps make programmers more awesome
- Located in San Francisco
- Android application development experience
- Ruby and Ruby on Rails experience, Node.js experience
- Development in an Agile development environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment wihtout regards to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed.
- Competitive salary, health care, and benefits
- Window-filled office in Potrero Hill, San Francisco's design district
- Catered meals, snacks, and drinks — and we’re across the street from Whole Foods
- Work-life balance (e.g. remote working, happy hours, and Settlers tournaments)
- Most rad co-workers you’ll ever have
- Dog-friendly workspace (meet our four-legged friends Kentucky and Dexter and Pele)
- Satisfaction of good and meaningful work
We are working for a world where no one is powerless, and where creating change is a part of everyday life. We're just getting started, and we hope you'll join us.
Change.org - 7 months ago