We have an outstanding career opportunity for a iOS Developer in our Oceanport, NJ office. This individual will be responsible for performing all or part of the full life-cycle development process, ranging from user analysis, design, and development to implementation and support. The developer will be involved in developing and maintaining native iOS-based application.
Position Responsibilities include:
Position Requirements include:
- Develop iPhone and iPad apps as well as Apps for Android and other mobile platforms
- Maintain, support and enhance existing software.
- Work collaboratively to solve complex software problems
- Advice and assist other developers.
- Working with other teams to deliver scalable, reliable software
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, or a related study (Master's degree preferred).
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong experience in Objective-C.
- Familiarity with design considerations when programming for the limited resources of mobile devices
- Object Oriented Programming, with XCode, UIKit, latest SDK versions, Cocoa Touch and Apple HIG
- Experience working XML/JSON and familiarity with REST/SOAP methodologies
- Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture and Web Service development standards (SOAP, XML, WSDL) and in developing on the Spring and Hibernate frameworks
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
CommVault Systems wants to have a lock on data management. The company provides software that customers use to store and manage enterprise...