· Take start-to-finish technical ownership of features and/or applications from inception to delivery
· Work from UI/UX requirements and mockups to build functional, high-performance iPhone and iPad apps
· Collaborate with all team members to help develop the vision for new products, providing creative and technical insight throughout the project
· Create and maintain technical design documentation for new features and applications
· Work closely with Product Management, Client Services and Sales teams to define, deliver and support the best possible product.
· BS in Computer Science or comparable degree
· 3+ years of overall software development experience and 2+ years with iOS software development. Experience with Java/Android SDK a big plus.
· Extensive experience with test-driven development, Git or similar version control system
· Must have experience in web technologies (i.e. HTML, CSS and JS framework).
· Must have experience of development with social network APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Google+.
· Experience of collaborating in an Agile environment with minimal supervision
· Extensive hands-on experience of creating custom UI controls, designing protocols, implementing delegate interfaces, and performance optimization
· Must have published iPhone and/or iPad applications on App Store
Dynamic Signal - 30+ days ago
Dynamic Signal was founded by a dedicated group of engineers with experience in the test and measurement, research, measurement and control,...