GetGlue is an awesome place to work. We are focused on innovation and value speed and iteration. We are looking for smart, passionate people who love building things to join our team. We offer a competitive salary, full medical/dental benefits, 401k, 3 weeks vacation, gym reimbursement, and other cool perks.
With over 3M users, GetGlue is building one of the largest social networks for entertainment. We have also partnered with 75 major television networks and 10 movie studios. GetGlue is based in New York City and backed by prominent venture capital firms. GetGlue won Mashable's 2011 Breakout Startup of the Year award and has been covered by CNN, LA Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, Fast Company, Billboard, and many other publications.
This Job Is For You If:
- You are passionate about great UX
- You love to code and to get things done
- You like working in a fast-paced, agile environment
- You enjoy TV, movies, and sports
- Work closely with our frontend, product, and design teams to create a top notch mobile user experience on both iPhone and iPad
- Extend our existing hybrid HTML5 Applications to include even more compelling native experiences, enhancements, and features
- Work daily on improving performance, stability, and UX
- Refactor and maintain existing code
- At least 2 years of iOS development experience, with several shipped applications
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C, iOS SDK, memory management, and performance tuning
- Experience with PhoneGap or other HTML5 Application platforms is a huge plus
- Experience with git (or willingness to learn it)
- Engaged with the iOS development community and stays up to date with latest technologies, libraries, and patterns - B.S. or higher in CS, Math, or Engineering is preferred