GENWI (Generation Wireless) helps content publishers to create engaging apps with a revolutionary cloud-based mobile content management system. The GENWI mobile Content Management System (mCMS) gives publishers a quick and easy way to repurpose their content to create engaging apps once and then deliver native and HTML5 apps to multiple devices. Today, there are over 1,500 apps powered by GENWI including those from Conde Nast, The Hollywood Reporter, IndiaTimes, Forbes, and PBS Kids.|
Founded in 2010, GENWI is a privately held firm based in the Bay Area. For more information, please visit http://genwi.com or follow us on Twitter @genwi.
- Build the next generation of publishing apps
- Create new, exciting features and push your code to millions of users
- Immerse yourself in all-things iOS
- Work with some of the biggest publishers to create touch experiences
- Experience building world-class iOS applications
- Depth in one or more areas of iOS/CF/Cocoa frameworks
- Expert in C/C++/Obj-C (Python and Java are a plus)
- An eye for great design and user experiences
- Ability to communicate within a close-knit team
- Work in our office in Palo Alto, CA
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and links to your mobile apps and any other relevant projects. Wow us with your application however you choose. Unique projects (not just academic assignments or work collaborations) often catch our eye.
Genwi - 2 years ago