Good.com is the MDM/BYOD strategy of choice worldwide. With Good.com, enterprise employees are free to use the iOS, iPad, Android, tablet or Windows mobile device of their choice. Good's MDM/BYOD products secures enterprise information and applications on today’s most popular mobile devices—separating private from company data on the same device, protecting you and the enterprise. An exceptional user experience enhances productivity, whenever and wherever you need access to your critical enterprise data. The next time you upgrade your wireless device ask IT to make it good with Good.com
Android Development Manager
We are looking for talented individual to join us in shaping the next generation of Good For Enterprise for Android. Our software is widely used by many fortune 500 companies including well known financial companies and government agencies.
- Lead the development and launch of new features and functionality of our Android client software.
- Manage and grow a team of developers with responsibilities across the software stack.
- Own the operational excellence of software used by millions of users.
- Collaborate with other development teams.
- Communicate well with both technical and non-technical people, both local and remote.
- Passionate about creating great enterprise applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Analytical skills, excellent communication, strong team ethic, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrable success in launching projects and delivering results.
- Experience managing teams of 5 or more engineers.
- Hands-on and technical; Ability to code and contribute to on-going development if necessary.
- MS in Computer science or Computer Engineering
- Android, iOS, and other mobile device development experience
- Web development experience a big plus
- A proven ability to learn and adapt to new, complex development environments
For immediate consideration please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Virgil E. Robinson BYOD Enterprise Mobility & Security Advocate Good Technology
*LI-VR1 REQ# 13053