Opportunity to innovate Goodreads iPhone and iPad apps.
Develop new products and features and scale existing ones for users to tap into the world's largest site for readers and book recommendations with Goodreads for iPhone and iPad!
No other app combines the power and depth of the Goodreads community with an enormous catalog of books and book reviews. We are number four in the book category for iPhone in the iOS appstore.
Join a small, talented mobile team with 4.5 star ratings and good reviews.
We Prefer People Who are Passionate About:
- Comfortable with all aspects of iOS development.
- Proficient with Objective-C, iOS memory management and Cocoa Touch API's.
- Experience writing specifications for and ideally helping develop on the server side API (Ruby on Rails).
- Experience with UI design and layout.
- Quick learner, with passion for new technologies.
- Thinking creatively
- Building your own website, start-up, mobile apps - we love entrepreneurs!
- Supportive, friendly and fun
- See your work appreciated by millions
- Agile, fast paced release cycle
- Apply open source, cutting edge technology with continual learning opportunities
- Work with bright, talented colleagues
- Great location: Downtown San Francisco (Near Market and 1st Streets and near BART)
Please provide the following with your resume:
- Successful start-up with a team of 40
- We are the 7th largest social networking site
- We are the world's largest site for readers and book recommendations
- We have more than 14 million members
- Our mission is to help people find and share books they love. Along the way, we plan to improve the process of reading and learning throughout the world
Link to Apply: http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?aj=oztZWfwH&s=JobScore
- Links to your apps and code samples
- A paragraph or two about why you want to work for Goodreads