The NFL Mobile Group is seeking a talented iOS Developer to create, maintain, and build mobile applications for the NFL. These applications include high-volume, public-facing Android, iOS and potentially other mobile OS apps for smartphones and tablets. This position requires interaction with internal and external teams and stakeholders. The candidate should require little oversight, have a passion for technology, and follow industry best practices.
● Primary responsibilities include tech design, coding, testing, debugging and maintenance of the NFL’s evolving digital media applications.
● Keep up-to-date on the latest industry trends for mobile technologies.
● Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
● Support live products during games and events.
● Innovation, development and support for all front-end, online mobile product initiatives.
● Design and develop software applications that provide NFL fans with best-in-class football experience.
● Work closely with other mobile application developers, software engineers and production groups to design, develop, test, implement and support new front-end applications, systems and tools.
● Participate in the development and preparation of documentation for, but not limited to, procedural, program and user documentation.
● Good knowledge of football; football fan preferred
● 2 to 3 years demonstrated experience building large-scale, high-traffic iOS apps. (tablet and phones)
● Work fluently with Objective-C, JSON, XML, SOAP, REST.
● Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns.
● Experience working with APIs and Web Services.
● Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies.
● Can take ownership of, and set direction for feature development.
● Ability to handle multiple projects at once while meeting aggressive production deadlines.
● Ability to effectively communicate with various business stakeholders, both internal and external.
● We stress best practices with Objective-C. We want clean code that follows the industry’s best practices.
● Experience developing complex apps, prior Automatic Reference Counting (ARC) a plus.
● Have worked with server-side technologies such as PHP or Java.
● Experience with other mobile platforms (Android) a plus.
● Work in a fast-paced environment, very team oriented.
National Football League - 13 months ago
NFL Films promotes and preserves the history of the gridiron. Every year, the National Football League (NFL) subsidiary films about 270...