You will be building iOS applications for clients across multiple industries that connect to web services and other platforms.
You will be working for an incubator of funded startups, backed by years of agency experience in PR, marketing, design, and development. This is a fast-paced position that focuses on mobile and web development in multiple industries. As such, your will role will have a heavy stake at every stage of product development.
You will be expected to participate in all phases of our software development life cycle to convert concepts and specifications into released iPhone/iPad applications and features.
Location and Relocation
Our offices are in beautiful South Park in San Francisco. We are very interested in people looking to relocate to join our team.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1+ years of iOS experience
- At least 1 iPhone app in the App Store (please provide a link)
- Obsessive about UI and UX standards
- Deep knowledge of Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, Xcode
- Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, object oriented programming, and concurrent programming
- Strong experience optimizing code for application performance
- Social network API integration experience
- Reliable with strong communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Self-driven with an ambitious mentality
- Participation with the larger professional iOS community
- Experience with other mobile platforms (Android, Symbian, etc)
- Experience with Social API ’s (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience with scalability
- Web development experience in RoR
We pay special attention to those that are looking to create the new, not just re-purpose the old. Special consideration will be given to those that show entrepreneurial spirit, are looking to mold the organization, and help create a better agile development environment.
Candidates should have solid communication skills: on one hand they should be able to “speak truth to power ” but at the same time be able to listen to and understand strategic business, design and user needs.
Salary and Compensation
Based on experience, talent and ability to innovate and communicate. Strong bonus tied to delivery of successful startups in the incubator.