Revel Systems is looking for a rockstar iOS Developer to help us change the way people do business. We have created revolutionary software and paired it with the iPad to cause a massive paradigm shift in the Point-of-Sale industry. We won Best Business App at Macworld and Most Innovative POS System at the RSPA Conference. Were kind of a big deal.
We are led by a team of passionate entrepreneurs who work extremely hard to make an impact in an industry ripe for change. As a venture-backed and profitable company, we are quickly scaling and are looking for like-minded, energetic candidates. This position will participate in high profile projects and serve a critical role in our fast paced development environment.
- Translating business requirements into working features
- Using creative analytical and problem solving skills to come up with creative solutions to resolve customer problems
- Unit testing and debugging code
- Documenting code changes in technical design documents
- Collaborating with other team members on building new features
- 17 days off a year
- Your own MacBook, iPad and iPhone
- Friday Happy Hour
- Convenient downtown location
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Impromptu weekend trips to Mexico and Tahoe (no, really.)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Experience developing iPhone/iPad applications with iOS, iPad SDK for at least 1-2 years
- Proficient in Objective-C and TCP/IP
- Must know how to communicate sockets
- Must have strong background knowledge of operation systems and development tools such as Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, Java, IIS ADMIN
- Basic knowledge of business operation procedures
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, startup environment capable of multi-tasking multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
Revel Systems - 16 months ago