Trailer Park is the world's largest movie marketing and entertainment company, ranking among Adweek's Top #100 U.S. agencies. Current clients include Apple, CBS, Disney, EA, Fox, MTV, Nickelodeon, Sony, Universal, Viacom and Warner Bros. With a rich history in movie trailer editorial, fully-integrated movie launch campaigns and branded content, our production offering spans best-in-class Mobile, Interactive, Social Media, Motion Design, Digital Publishing, Games, Retail, Experiential, Print and Interactive Design.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop native applications across iOS devices and on various versions of the os. This includes developing the initial architecture and data modeling of the application to the final touches of the UI, creating all necessary complex animations.
- Participate in all phases of software development life cycle. (Planning, Implementation, Testing, Documentation, Deployment, Maintenance)
- Work closely with the design / ux team to ensure the application can be built to meet the design requirements.
- Capture and/or translate functional requirements into software design documentation as necessary.
- Work with the backend development team to ensure the front and backend integration is light weight and optimized for the best possible user experience.
Job Related Qualification Standards
- B.S. degree in technical discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Experience building and deploying native mobile applications.
- iOS development, Objective C, Xcode experience with at least one iOS application published in the App Store.
- Experience integrating 3 rd party advertising, analytics, social libraries.
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, file I/O, network & socket programming, concurrency and multi-threading.
- Strong object-oriented design and development skills with a passion for writing well documented reusable code.
- Unit testing experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-effort, dynamic work environment
- Scrum based agile development experience.
- Previous development experience on applications which deliver video content to the end user, is a plus.
- Experience developing native Android java applications is a plus but not required
- Experienced with git based SCM and working with a team of developers on the same project.
- Strong technical and design skills with a passion for Web and Mobile technologies
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Fast learner of new and emerging technologies
- Excellent organizational communication and management skills.
- Demonstrates integrity, maturity and a constructive approach to challenges.
- Works collaboratively and proactively on multi-functional teams. Open to feedback.
- Consistently communicates using appropriate methods for the situation and audience in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Ability to successfully persuade/influence, sells ideas effectively, and gets results. Leadership extends to ability to influence senior management.
Remarks : Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time. In addition, the employer may consider whether the individual applying for or holding the position is qualified. There are two steps involved in this determination. The first concern whether the applicant or current employee satisfies the prerequisites for the position. The second step involves whether or not the person can perform the essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
Trailer Park - 9 months ago