We are seeking to significantly expand our mobile engineering team. We are looking for experienced iOS engineers to develop cutting edge consumer and enterprise facing healthcare applications for iOS. If you are motivated to deliver delightful user experience, anticipate future customer requirements and deliver on an aggressive schedule in an industry that is literally about improving and saving people°s lives, then come join our world-class team at Jiff! |
Located in downtown Palo Alto and led by experienced entrepreneurs, we strive to offer a reasonable work-life balance where we work and play hard, as a team. As big believers in the importance of culture, we°ll be interviewing as much for your personality and fit on the team as your technical skills.
Those technical skills should include:
Work Environment and Aptitude:
- MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of in depth mobile development experience in iOS
- At least one commercially-shipped application or game title on the App Store. Please provide a link to the application in your resume or cover letter.
- Experience with version control systems, such as svn, git, etc.
- Strong understanding of the server side software, scalability, performance and reliability aspects from the client
- Development of applications leveraging XML/JSON via REST
- Must have a strong sense for quality user experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Ability to work in an agile team environment, with JIRA experience a plus
- Must be reliable, flexible and punctual
- Ability to work in a fast paced, test-driven collaborative and iterative programming environment
Jiff - 19 months ago