Ness is looking for an eager, fast-learning iOS developer with a passion for creating software that delights users. Weâ€™re looking for someone who wants to help push the platform to its limits, with implementation approaches beyond even Appleâ€™s first-party apps.
You are someone who shares our love of beautifully designed, immersive products. You are detail-oriented, believe the little things matter, and won't consider a task complete until everything is just right. These qualities are more important than experience, but practice implementing user interfaces and iOS applications is a plus. An ideal candidate will know Objective-C and Cocoa Touch well, but is always ready to learn more.
- Help create the Ness experience on iOS, using Ness internal APIs
- Collaborate with the Design team to define, design and implement user experience and interactions
- Manage the development and release pipeline of the Ness iOS application
- Communicate application requirements to Platform Engineering team
- Code a fluid and responsive search experience
Positive Background Correlations
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Proficient knowledge of Objective-C, or experience with at least two other C-based languages
- Functional knowledge of the iOS SDK
- Past experience writing iOS applications
- A deep knowledge of your tools, libraries, and runtime. You understand what is happening behind the scenes
- Experience using threading to improve client responsiveness
- Experience with client-server applications
- Experience with debugging and profiling tools