Description of Position
Develop state of the art mobile applications that provide innovative financial solutions to customers all over the world while working with an amazing technical team.
Develop state of the art mobile applications for iOS devices.
Manage multiple iOS applications throughout their software development lifecycle.
Write scalable, concise code that adheres to sound software engineering principals.
Work closely with management, developers and QA to deliver applications on time
Required skills & experience
Preferred skills & experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 2 or more years of iOS mobile app development experience
- Experience in delivering complex apps to market which interact with an online API
- Knowledge of using xCode and periphery tools that enhance iOS UI / code development • Ability to design clean UI flows based on use cases and diagrams
- Experience with versioning and repository management using tools such as SVN and GIT • Experience writing applications that utilize a RESTful / HTTP based API
- Proficient in applying Object-‐Oriented programming concepts
- Professional level Objective C, data structures, and algorithms knowledge
- Strong knowledge and ability to apply Model-‐View-‐Control design principals
- Detailed understanding of multi-‐threaded programming as it pertains to iOS Dev
- Understanding of web-‐technologies as they relate to app development
- Troubleshooting using modern debugging tools to resolve bugs when they occur
- Strong inter-‐personal skills and ability to work with minimal direction via requirements • Willingness to cross-‐train and assist Android developers when needed.
Rêv Worldwide (Rêv) is a US-headquartered company wholly owned by MPOWER Ventures, LP, a socially committed venture fund that invests in innovative financial service companies benefitting the underserved. Rêv is dedicated to increasing both the diversity and reach of financial products and services for underserved consumers worldwide.
- Solid understanding of secure coding practices, Internet security, and cryptography a plus • Experience developing internationalized mobile applications (applying localization)
- Previous development involving financial / payments related software a plus
- Strong understanding of HTTP request / response lifecycle a plus
- Ability to discuss software problems and solutions independent of programming language • (Mobile) Web UI / Development experience a plus
- Experience with Java / Android development a plus
Rêv is a global network of payment companies linked through a centralized technology platform that powers integrated payment solutions, including card payments, money transfers, mobile payments, bill payments, and remittances. This is the world's first multi-currency, multi-lingual financial service processing platform linking banks, telecommunication companies, and retail stores to underserved consumers worldwide.
In addition, Rêv has built the largest global branchless banking network of retail partners through which it connects directly to consumers, expecting to reach tens of millions of clients in the coming years through active programs. In more developed countries, this network includes large grocery chains, mobile phone stores, government agencies, and other merchants. In less developed countries, Rêv partners with "mom and pop" grocery and convenience stores, distributor networks, vendor kiosks, and "micro merchants" to connect customers to the payment platform.
Rev Worldwide - 23 months ago