Do you use words like “shiny” and “lickable” to describe mobile technology? Do you want to make the world a better place through fantastic interaction design, cinematic user experience, and awesome apps? Do you like rhetorical questions? Perfect. So do we!
As an iOS engineer you'll develop sexy next-generation health products that drive meaningful behavior change and make people healthier. You’ll own and drive major portions of our mobile products and dream up amazing ways to surprise and delight. Prototype something based on a cutting edge research paper one day and ship something beautiful to millions of users the next. At Massive Health, you won’t just develop yet another entertainment app. You'll build products that are meant to save lives.
A handful of these would be great as well
- 2+ years professional experience developing with Cocoa Touch, Objective-C, Xcode, and Instruments.
- Track record of shipping products, particularly on the App Store.
- Good sense of UI design and user-oriented focus. You don't have to be able to design, but you should know good design when you see it.
- Good engineering and debugging skills and a solid grasp of OS fundamentals.
- Ability to architect and own entire features, as well as read to the end of a long lists of bullet points.
- A portfolio of applications and screenshots showing what awesome stuff you've developed.
- A passion for making pixels align, scrolling smooth, and transitions responsive.
- Performance-minded and experience using performance tools.
- Experience with Core Animation, Core Data, Core Text, Core Graphics, RESTful APIs, JSON, web services, or other fun technology.
We are creating tools to address our health that we love to use.
Each of us is part of Massive Health because we care about fixing...