Toolbox No. 9, an Atlanta-based company is currently seeking a United States based iOS or Android developer to assist in ongoing mobile application development. The work is interesting and challenging, and you'll be working with a great team. If you apply correctly (see below) we'll send you more information about the company and the position.
This person will be part of an internal development team to build and manage native mobile applications. This is a freelance contract position with ongoing needs and can lead to full-time employment.
+ Extensive knowledge and experience with either iOS or Android development
+ Experience with Git.
To apply for this position you must complete these steps to be considered:
1. Contact information - You must be located in the United States presence, Atlanta is preferred. You may work remotely.
2. Personal Description - Send a 4-5 sentence description of yourself and your experience.
3. Three Examples - Send only 3 examples of previously completed mobile applications and a 4-5 sentence description of your role including information on the frameworks or technologies used to accomplish the completion of the project
4. Resume - Send a resume of schooling, previous work experience, and other relevant information including references.
5. Website - your personal website, blog or portfolio.