We are looking for a senior iOS developer to help us produce the next game-changer in mobile video content. The ideal candidate will have at least three years of iOS development experience, be a hall-of-fame Objective C programmer, and be able to interact with teammates in a fast-paced and challenging environment. 2012 is shaping up to be a big year for us - we need someone who can not only be a senior developer but also help us develop our brand and product with the right people and technology.
Reports to: Vice President of Engineering
Desired Candidate Qualifications:
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- 3+ years experience in professional software development
- 2.5+ years experience in iPhone, iPad
- Expert knowledge in Cocoa, Objective C, iPhone SDK, Java, Android SDK
- Proven experience in development of native mobile applications on iPhone/iPad
- Experience with developing SDKs a huge plus
- Please provide portfolio apps that are publicly available.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with product managers and other team members in agile test-driven environment
- Strong understanding of the server side software, scalability, performance and reliability aspects
- Ability to work in a fast paced, test-driven collaborative and iterative programming environment
- Proven aptitude developing applications leveraging XML/JSON
Tout Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.