iGaming specialist is responsible for supporting and developing iGaming deployments to the Aristocrat customer base
POSITION WILL REQUIRE UP TO 50% TRAVEL
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Comfortable, in all aspects of client management and communication.
2. Communication with Creative and Interactive teams in a fast-paced environment – Individual will be responsible for communicating clearly and accurately to all teams involved on the project.
3. Process Management – Will be responsible for managing and adjusting the processes that govern the production and QA all interactive projects ranging from websites to online banners.
4. Technical/Creative Writing – Will be responsible for producing technical and creative memos and misc. documents, used as the basis for internal kickoffs. The ability to translate concepts into functional specification documents and/or loose wireframe is required.
5. Website, Banner and App Production – Will be responsible for managing the workflow of all websites, online banners, and other associated content.
6. Ability to communicate in both technical and creative areas – a creative background as well as a technical background would be ideal; however the Individual should be familiar enough with both, such that he/she can communicate the client’s technical and creative needs to the team
7. Interactive wire-framing and workflow – Individual should be familiar with development of interactive wireframes and flow charts. An Information Architecture (IA) background is not required for the position, but would be a huge bonus to the Individual who possesses this skill.
Requires an Associates Degree in the Computer Industry or equivalent experience.
Extensive computer technology and/or web design background.
2 years’ experience working with clients to design compelling web spaces/sites
SEM, SEO, and Analytics implementation and refinement
Has established Social Media Strategy across Facebook & Twitter, etc.
Proficient in Content Management Systems (CMS) (Proprietary, Drupal, etc.)
Must be able to translate functional/ business requirements into technical specifications
Must be able to complete ATI Master Certification for Operation or Accounting software products within 180 days of hire. Maintain or achieve ATI Master Certification on new product releases or internal programs within a directed time period. Successfully complete professional training courses or industry certifications if applicable.
Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications:
Familiarity with HTML, CSS, PHP and Flash – Position does not require actual coding knowledge, but this is a huge advantage to the Individual who does. At a minimum, an Individual should have an interactive background, whether having managed interactive projects, or built them. Familiarity with programming languages is essential for the successful Individual.
Familiarity with Photoshop and Illustrator – At a minimum, Individual should be familiar with layered files and how they are built. Position does not require previous Photoshop/Illustrator design work, but a familiarity with these programs is helpful in our everyday handling of assets.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as customer services skills.
Display self-motivated work ethic and strong leadership skills.
Ability to provide excellent methods of troubleshooting techniques to both colleagues and customers.
Ability to be a team player.
Must be team, goal, and results-oriented with a high attention to organizational skills and project detail.
Individual should be able to execute a project plan and determine activities based on a scope-of-work for delivered services.
Possess ability to handle multiple projects.
Ability to acquire and maintain gaming licenses
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, display problem-solving skills, and handle several tasks at one time. Be self-motivated, self-disciplined, creative, forward, and positive thinker. Candidate must be able to obtain a Gaming License, a Passport, a valid driver’s license, and have a clean driving record. Maintain confidentiality of information regarding the company, company products, and employee information. Maintain proper grooming and abide by the company dress code. Must be able to perform after-hours technical support on a rotating basis. Must be 21 years of age.
Aristocrat Technologies, Inc. reserves the right to make changes to this job description.