Channelinsight’s SaaS Channel Sales Management solutions provide global technology manufacturers with visibility into every channel relationship and interaction in real-time, allowing them to gain the insight necessary to find the best mix of channel actions that grow revenue and reduce cost in order to achieve sustainable competitive advantage.
This is an exciting time to join our organization. The Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) industry is one of the fastest growing sectors in technology today and is showing no signs of slowing anytime soon. In fact, research supports that the global cloud computing market will grow from $40.7 billion in 2010 to $241 billion in 2020!
Channelinsight has just been named a Gartner 2012 Cool Vendor! Each year, Gartner identifies new Cool Vendors in key technology areas and issues a series of research reports highlighting these innovative vendors and their products and services.
We offer a great team environment with a flexible workplace that fosters and encourages collaboration across the entire company. Conveniently located in downtown Denver with easy access to everything LoDo has to offer.
The implementation Architect will be responsible for both the business analysis and project management duties required to successfully manage multiple implementation projects for Channelinsight’s customers.
- Facilitate, lead and motivate team to meet customer expectations on time, on budget and of top quality
- Educate project stakeholders and sponsors on the benefits of using project management best practices
- Meet with new and existing customer stakeholders to gather business and functional requirements
- Regularly and frequently liaise with customers to ensure project and customer satisfaction requirements are being met
- Work with sales team to support customer idea generation, and assist in facilitation of developer estimates
- Create Business Requirements Documents (BRD) defining the needs of the system
- Create Functional Requirements Documents (FRD)
- Clarify and communicate project objectives, including detailed understandings of milestones, deliverables and success criteria to all necessary stakeholders
- Requirements breakdown- transform requirements into manageable tasks
- Estimate time and budget requirements
- Status reporting to clients and management
- Degree in Computer Science preferred but not required.
- Understanding of Business Objects or another SaaS based BI tool.
- Strong data analysis skills. Must have a clear understanding of data mapping, rules, hierarchies and processing.
- Understanding of systems integration.
- Understanding of relational database and operating systems concepts. Oracle and Unix a plus.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experienced with XML, SQL.
- Experience as a software developer, business analyst or project manager in the high tech industry beneficial.
- Ability to build strong personal and professional relationships with customers for the purpose of account development and new account creation.
- Solid requirements gathering, break-down and estimation skills.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and articulate our client’s core services offerings.
- Entrepreneurial and self-sufficient with ability to work independently.
- Strong Software delivery services business knowledge.
- Ability to identify critical issues and drive for quick resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills.