inMotionNow is looking for talented, high-energy college students to join our team.
inMotionNow is a leading provider of workflow solutions for enterprise creative departments. Our SaaS solutions enable businesses to better manage production workflows and get creative content to market faster. We partner with some of the brightest minds in the industry, working with customers in the world’s leading brands, like Walt Disney, Staples, DuPont, AMC Networks, the Arizona Diamondbacks and many more.
The inMotionNow Internship program runs for +/- 16 weeks, or roughly four months, so that you can show us your stuff. Create, innovate, explore, and learn from the best in the business! Interact with mentors and be part of a business team that’s driving day-to-day decisions and long-term strategy.
- Project based execution working side by side with our marketing team on marketing analytics, marketing strategy, and more
- Develop key sales and business development skills -- you'll learn how to effectively warm call and email Director and C-Level Executives prospects to assess needs, qualify, and measure product interest
- Assist with managing inbound leads and customer inquiries
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager and sales team to fine tune the sales process
- Prioritize opportunities and applying your time and talents appropriately
- Learn how to use Salesforce to track sales activity
- Hands on activities that you own
- Flexible schedule. Anticipate working Monday through Thursday and having three day weekends to unwind and have fun
- Participation in company meetings and events
- Opportunity to establish valuable career contacts
How to apply:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and actively pursuing a degree
- Impressive academic achievement
- Have the legal right to work in the United States
- On track to graduate between May 2013 and May 2015
- Current enrollment toward or recent reciept of 4 year degree
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please submit a cover letter introducing yourself and a resume detailing your academic and work history.
Additional opportunities may be available throughout the academic school year.
InMotion is a State-of-The-Art Software as a Service solution for Brands, Entertainment, Media, Publishing, Advertising Agencies and Retailers. Companies like Disney, DuPont, BMW, Staples, Lowes Home Improvement, AMC Networks and other top names in the Fortune 500 rely on our technology to route and review their creative and communication content - their videos, print, interactive designs, point-of-sale materials and web site content to get project out to market faster.
inMotionNow - 15 months ago
inMotionNow is a leading provider of enterprise approval workflow solutions for print, video, and interactive content, bringing efficiency...