Flight Systems Electronics Group (FSEG) is a green technology company promoting the use of remanufactured electronics and electromechanical components in the transportation, medical, industrial, personal mobility, and commercial electronics markets. For over 40 years FSEG has been an innovator and leader in decreasing energy demands and reducing the carbon footprint for electronic control modules.
We are currently seeking an individual to fill the following position at our Lewisberry, PA facility.
Industrial Engineer / Methods
This position is responsible for maintaining production methods, run rates, resource allocations, event based reporting, label management and assorted other duties.
Job Duties Include:
- Set up manufactured part numbers
- BOM creation in ERP system
- Train system users on proper inventory flow techniques
- Monitor production inventory transactions and reconciles serial number to stock inaccuracies
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Engineering
- Knowledge of AS400
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access
- 2 years experience preferred
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Experience in a production environment a plus
We strive to attract the best and brightest because a vital element to our success is our people! Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, imagination, skill, teamwork, and diversity of our employees! We offer a competitive compensation and our benefits include health, dental, life, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401k and more!
Please email resume and salary requirements.