Resco is a privately owned company with headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Resco was founded in 1946 with a goal of becoming a leader in the specialty/monolithic refractories industry and has grown to become an innovative leader in the refractory industry with 14 plants plants located in six states and three countries. Our goal: become THE preferred vendor in the refractory industry.
We are currently seeking an Industrial Maintenance Manager for our Tarentum, PA facility
This position will be responsible for plant maintenance, electrical systems, apparatus, and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment. This position reports to the Plant Manager.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- BS in Engineering preferred, minimum 2 year technical degree.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Maintenance Supervisor in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Understanding of basic safety regulations and procedures.
- Experience with power tools and electrical devises.
- Self-motivated and focused on daily production/packaging requirements.
- MUST be a highly organized, analytical team builder.
Highly competetive compensation and benefits to include:
- Excellent base compensation
- Participation in the Company's non-discretionary bonus plan
- 401k with Company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, STD/LTD and Life Insurance
- Great culture, flexible working environment highlighted by an "Open" PTO program
Indeed - 11 months ago