Bodine Services is a full service industrial plant maintenance organization serving the industrial, commercial and municipal communities for over 53 years. With multiple branches and an environmental component our mission is to provide excellence in customer satisfaction with a standard of professionalism that is the best in the industry. Our growth plans are contingent on sound management throughout the company. We are currently seeking an assistant operations manager who can assume leadership of a branch after a period of training.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Oversight of the company safety program and direct supervision of an on site safety manager with a goal of producing improvement and innovation in existing safety programs and procedures.
- Responsibility over all human resource programs and policies.
- Complete P & L responsibility.
- Work with and supervise a management staff through the implementation of a management development program.
- Direct responsibility of the branch sales manager including cultivating new customers and assisting in sales presentations.
- Develop and maintain supportive relationships with core customer base and source and develop new customers.
- Possess necessary organizational skills essential in meeting 24 hour on call operation.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all equipment through the development of a fleet maintenance program.
The successful candidate will possess an associates or bachelors degree in engineering, industrial technology, business or related agricultural curriculum. Additionally, individual must have 5+ years solid management experience in industrial environment including multiple years of water blasting and vacuum truck exposure. Previous direct responsibility for human relations issues required.
Bodine is an Equal Opportunity Employer