Casabella, a design driven, nationally recognized manufacturer of quality housewares products, is recruiting for an Industrial Designer to join the Product Design department in our Congers, NY office.
Qualified applicants are talented, creative and driven individuals who have what it takes to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. Will have a true passion for design and demonstrate expertise using Solidworks, Photoshop and Illustrator. Experience in consumer products is a must.
The right candidate will have experience in creating highly effective products. Candidate must be capable of strategic, creative and out-of-the-box thinking, be ready to collaborate and see projects through to the end.
- Excellent design sense and attention to detail
- Creative Problem Solver
- Strong sketching and modeling ability to quickly convey ideas and thinking process
- Develop projects from concept to completion
- Collaborative worker; plays well with others and a good sense of humor
- Understanding of materials and manufacturing methods
- Working knowledge of Solid Works, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design plus 1-3 years experience
After visiting our website www.casabella.com submit resume, portfolio samples and salary requirement. Portfolios should be in PDF format and no larger than 5 MB. Applications without portfolios will not be considered. Compensation is based on experience and capabilities.
NO RELOCATION. NO AGENTS. NO FREELANCE. No phone calls please. EOE.
Other Ways to Apply Human Resources 225 North Route 303, Unit 106 Congers, NY 10920
NOTE: Candidates who are not US citizens or permanent residents need to have authorization to work in the US in order to apply.