EXPECTATIONS FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
Support the organization's mission, vision, and values by exhibiting an ongoing commitment to the highest standards in all phases of IT operations. Assume service-oriented attitude to gain a sense of pride and accomplishment. Accepts the team approach with dedication and commitment towards all work performed.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team Player perspective with a positive attitude
- Maintains strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations
- Understands and adheres to HIPAA policies, procedures and regulations to assure patient confidentiality.
- Troubleshooting and scientific method
- Active Directory
- Virtualization using MS Hyper-v
- Database maintenance
- Disaster recovery methodology
- 3+ years prior Information Technology experience
- 3+ years admin experience with MS Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 windows servers
- 3+ years admin experience with Active Directory, Group Policy
- 1+ years with SQL Server
- 3+ years admin experience with WAN and LAN network concepts
- Must have a solid grasp on networking, TCP/IP, IPv4, and network ports
- Must have excellent communication skills, verbal and written, including presentation skills.
- Must be a team player and adhere to corporate goals and policies when designing or implementing technologies
- Minimum Education: Associates degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 verifiable certification in Microsoft, A+, or other recognized certification
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Assist in Server infrastructure implementation and support based on best practices, corporate directives and service requirements
- Software installation, upgrades, migration, maintenance
- User account maintenance and support
- End user, PC, and Peripheral support
- PC setup and imaging
- Network infrastructure support - Routing, switching, VPN, Wireless configuration and support
- Project management, collaboration with IT team and executive staff
- SQL database installation and maintenance
- Disaster Recovery management
- Virtualization administration of Hyper-V 2012 using System Center and other tools
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Frequent lifting up to 30 lbs. Occasional lifting of 30-60 lbs.
- Occasional-to-regular kneeling, bending, stooping to perform installations.