The Florida Senate is seeking an Information Systems Programmer/Analyst to serve in the Senate Information Technology Office. This position provides maintenance of computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, and installing hardware and software solutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for administration and internal support of the Florida Senate’s PC’s, printer and related equipment. Tasks include end user support and performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configuration.
- Display solid knowledge of major desktop software application, Windows7 and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Provide customer service support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction.
- Install, test and configure new equipment.
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university in computer science, management information systems, business administration, education, communication, graphic arts, mathematics, statistics, geography or engineering.
- Progressively responsible information systems experience can substitute on a year-to-year basis for the required college education.
- Any combination of progressively responsible information systems experience and post secondary training in disciplines as described above totaling four years.
- Life Insurance
- Sick Leave
Qualified candidates should email resume with "Information Systems Programmer/Analyst" in subject.