The Corporate Information Technology Team of Greatbatch is looking for an Infrastructure Analyst whose primary purpose is to perform systems analysis work in one or more of the technology disciplines: Windows Systems Administration, Storage Management, Email System Management, and Virtualization Platform (VMware) Management. Ensures Greatbatch internal and external customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Responsible for global monitoring systems including Microsoft Systems Center Operations Manager and HP Insight.
- Installs updates, tuning monitors to ensure they are actionable and configure alerts to be sent as appropriate.
- Administers the Windows Server Update Server infrastructure including approving updates, communicating to the business the release of updates and assisting security analyst with remediation of non-compliant systems.
- Responsible for Email System, VMware Infrastructure, Windows File/Print Infrastructure and Storage Administration - includes installations, troubleshooting, escalation and vendor management.
- Assist in the creation of software distribution packages for global software distribution.
- Recommends improvements to existing systems. Acts as key resource in systems integration projects.
- Participates in defining standards and metrics for systems.
Minimum Education: 4 - year degree in Information Systems, Business, Engineering or related discipline.
Minimum Experience: 5-7 years IT experience.
Specialized Knowledge: Demonstrated understating of technical areas including Windows Server Administration, Active Directory, Exchange Email System, and VMware vCenter. Demonstrated knowledge of participating in and complying with incident management, change management and problem management including root cause analysis.
Special Skills: Ability to work in a team environment; Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Other: 15% Travel; participates in on-call rotation and after hours maintenance of Windows.