The Jim Griffin Team of Keller Williams Realty is GROWING FAST! We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Inside Sales Professional to join our incredible sales team. We have established and built a very non-traditional Real Estate Team and we run our team as a business for our agents and help them build a sustainable business for the future.
As a member of the Jim Griffin Team, you will connect with potential leads daily through warm, professional phone calls and emails to identify potential buyers. You will develop relationships with all leads, guiding them through the online home search process until they are ready to connect with one of our Buyer’s Specialists to begin the home buying process. We have a database of over 500 qualified potential buyers with additional new leads being identified every day.
This is a terrific career opportunity if you enjoy working with people, have strong verbal and written communication skills, are detail oriented and ORGANIZED, are confident, knowledgeable, and reliable. We will be filling this position with someone who has a great can-do attitude, not necessarily the person with the most sales experience.
What we offer:
- Buyer Leads generated from our website and 800 number marketing
- Unique marketing that generates new leads every day
- Motivation and rewards for setting goals and maintaining “above minimum” standards
- Weekly team meetings and one-on-one accountability meetings
- Weekly Coaching and Role Play training from one of the top coaching firms in the U.S.
- You will receive your own email account, database log in, and professional profile on our website
- You will have use of a desk and our website at no cost to you
- Base pay with bonuses based upon performance
- Sales and consulting background (Wireless, Pharmaceutical, Real Estate a plus)
- Self-Motivated and driven by results
- Passionate about customer service
- NOT AFRAID OF THE PHONE. . . We are not cold calling, but a BIG part of prospecting leads is spending quality time on the phone
- Warm, engaging, inviting personality
- Be a critical listener with effective questioning
- Ability to connect easily with a variety of people
- High-energy and commitment to high performance in a multi-task work environment
- Extremely detail-oriented and highly organized
Please do not apply if:
- You are a control freak.
- You are just looking for a j-o-b and a paycheck.
- You are not a people person.
- If you have a bad attitude or gossip.
If you feel you would be an asset to our team, please email RESUME AND COVER LETTER telling us about yourself and WHY you think you would be a great asset to our focused team.
Once your resume has been submitted and reviewed, we will begin selecting individuals to begin the interview process.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to meeting you!
About The Jim Griffin Team:
The Jim Griffin Team is the Tri-Cities’ fastest growing real estate team as well as one of the largest. We specialize in working with in-state and out of state buyers and utilize a selective marketing plan only available to our team to acquire listings and generate new buyers every day. Our team of committed agents is constantly working to match qualified buyers with great available properties. That means that we expect our team members to push the envelope on their own skills as well. TRY and MEDIOCRITY are not in our vocabulary. Therefore, we’re always searching for self-motivated and career-minded individuals looking for a lucrative career in real estate.
Through our in-house training, The Jim Griffin Team Inside Sales Associates keep their skills sharp through our bi-weekly training and role playing workshops and are given constant support from our staff. Our qualified, experienced staff and extensive database keeps The Jim Griffin Team at the top of the real estate game and makes it easier for our team members to be successful.