The objective of the Inside Sales Representative ("ISR") is to generate sales within a specific region from existing customers and by enrolling and developing new customers. The ISR is primarily responsible for outbound sales calls to:
- Obtain orders (must be a "closer")
- Promote products by delivering information on promotional programs
- Deliver presentations (for staff training) and information via phone and technology (including virtual presentations)
- Handle inbound calls for “up-selling” & closing reorders
- Assist Territory Managers with follow-up and scheduling staff training
- Follow-up with customers for additional sales and customer relationship building,
- Manage required tasks associated with accounts.
Additionally, the ISR will be responsible for maintenance of existing accounts through regular contact with customers for additional sales, relationship building and customer retention. The ISR is an integral part of the sales team and is held accountable to daily activity goals and delivery on sales metrics.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Minimum of 1 year proven inside sales experience (must be a “closer”) within a corporate setting.
- Self-motivated: able to work well both independently and in a team environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills, verbal and written with the ability to perform outbound sales calls clearly and effectively while meeting sales objectives.
- Travel is required for sales meetings, field experience and conferences as needed (10%).
Indeed - 12 months ago