Headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, Hagemeyer North America, Inc. is a distributor of products and services focusing on business-to-business markets in electrical materials, safety products, and industrial products and services throughout North America.
Our sites are conveniently located to serve local markets throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our strength lies in the ability to serve local customers through the relationships forged by our associates.
Our global reach allows us to provide our global customers with custom-tailored solutions. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sonepar, Hagemeyer North America works with Sonepar companies around the world to ensure superior service when and where our customers need it.
Hagemeyer is currently seeking an Inside Account Representative to focus on inside sales at our branch location. The Inside Account Rep will be responsible for selling Industrial MRO and Cutting Tools. HNA Inside Account Reps have the opportunity to work with one of the most extensive product lines in the business and are encouraged to be true resources for our customers by establishing long lasting relationships. Our Inside Reps will work with the support of a true team environment from partnering with the Outside Sales team to our Management team. Every Inside Rep has the opportunity to maximize their income potential and advance professionally.
- 1 to 3+ years of inside sales experience is required
- Knowledge and experience selling Industrial MRO and cutting tools is required
- Experience in the Industrial MRO Distribution industry is desired
- Strong knowledge of Safety products is a plus
- Excellent computer and data entry skills required
- Strong with client follow up, organizational skills, & excellent communication skills required.
- Experience generating customer quotations
- Bachelor Degree preferred or combination of experience and education
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.
Hagemeyer is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V