Hatch Mott MacDonald (HMM) is an award-winning consulting firm with major success in the fields of rail and transit, highways and bridges, water and water resources, wastewater, tunnels, environment, municipal engineering, aviation, ports and harbors, architectural services and pipeline services. We have earned a reputation for technical excellence on some of the world's most prominent and challenging projects. HMM is a rapidly growing firm with over 65 offices of engineering services, from planning and design through construction management. We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team of professionals in locations throughout the US and Canada.
- Observed the construction of underground utilities 10+years.
- H.S. Diploma required.
- Recording contractor's activities and progress review.
- Verifying quantities for approving the request of payment.
- Verifying contractors work is being carried out in compliance with the plans and specifications.
Qualified candidates should email resume with "Inspector III - Construction" in subject.
- Location: Tallahasse, FL
- Compensation: Depends on Experience
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Indeed - 17 months ago