Learning Systems International (LSI), a division of METCOR Ltd. has an immediate need for motivated individuals to develop and deliver technical training for federal employees. Project is based in the Oklahoma City area, but will accept applicants from other locations. Full-time salaried or contract assignments are available immediately in training development and delivery. All positions require the ability to pass a background investigation conducted by a federal government agency. US citizenship is required.
Minimum requirements include:
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, and Web-enabled applications
- Working knowledge of Instructional Systems Design (ISD) (ADDIE)
- Experience or classwork in web-based training / e-learning design and development
- Experience in developing and delivering training
- Ability to travel
- Bachelors degree
Experience with medical billing systems and other healthcare IT is very desirable.
Experience with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and IBM SOA Foundation/Websphere also very desirable.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Development training material
- Delivery of in-person, classroom training
- Delivery of webinars
- Design of online training including conversion of existing courseware
LSI is a small, fast-paced, flexible company with primary focus on developing and delivering highly customized technical and procedural training. Our success lies in building unique and cost-effective training programs for large-scale, nationwide government programs. LSI offers all facets of technical and operational training to its customers; comprehensive needs assessment, documentation (business rules, system functionality, policies and procedures), development of high quality instructional materials and delivery of training by experienced instructors using proven adult learning techniques.
LSI is an equal opportunity employer. Visit our web site at http://www.lsidc.com for more information about LSI.