Do you have a background in Instructional Design and Training? Do you like technology? Are you ready for a career change where you can learn a new skill and hopefully make a nice salary plus commission? If so, we would like to talk to you.
Our company is a leader providing mobile technology to train, engage and communicate with employees. We are based in the SOMA area of San Francisco and the job is based out of our headquarters. We have an office in Germany and one in China.
We are looking for a motivated individual with experience in high-level instructional design that can work in a sales/business development area to expand our client base. Knowledge and interest in mobile technology is a plus.
You will engage directly with the training, HR or communication departments of enterprises. You will explain and demonstrate how our mobile services can make them more productive and/or solve specific problems .
You may not have experience in sales or business development, but if you are smart, outgoing and enjoy interacting with people in a consultative manner, you might enjoy this job immensely.
You must possess outstanding professional judgment and creativity in your work and be willing to collaborate with and learn from other members of the team. You must be able to create strong partnerships with organizations. You must also have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and feel comfortable with drafting proposals and giving presentations. Previous experience with trade shows, fundraising events and conferences is preferable. A proactive and positive attitude with a strong work ethic is necessary.
If you are interested in using your skills and knowledge to provide innovative technological solutions to organizations that need it the most, we would like to speak with you!
- Contact decision-makers and introduce them to our mobile services
- Work on business development and sales for our Train by Cell division
- Attend trade shows and work at our booth
- Some travelling involved if desired
- Creatively engage new markets and demographics
- Become an expert in how our technology can be used
- Present webinars and demos to prospective clients
- Log all activity, communications and leads in Salesforce
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience in the instructional design, training or cloud based software space
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and accounts
- The ability to effectively communicate with others
- Outgoing personality
- Comfortable with documenting activity and communications
- Strong interest in technology and the ability to grasp new trends in mobile
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook; experience with Salesforce (or similar CRM system) would be nice but not critical
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Indeed - 16 months ago