CBE Group has openings for first party Insurance Follow-Up Representatives in our Cedar Falls Office.
The purpose of this position is to:
- To collect insurance monies owed to our clients in a manner that is legal, professional, timely, and transparent to their internal operations
- Resolve insurance billing issues related issues with insurance companies in regards to hospital and physician bills on behalf of our clients
- Re-bill insurance claims to payers on behalf of our clients
- Resolve coding and claim discrepancies with insurance companies on behalf of our clients
The successful candidates should possess the following skills:
- Be able to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in medical insurance billing and working with Commercial, Managed Care, PPO and HMO providers a plus
Interested candidates should apply online and email a resume.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Background Checks & Drug Testing Required
The CBE Group has been in the credit information and accounts receivable management business since 1933. The company serves a variety of...