Entry Level Sales Trainer and Account Representative
- A leading provider of voluntary insurance in the United States.
- Insures more than 50 million people worldwide.
- Provides policies to employees at more than 465,000 payroll accounts.
We’re seeking a candidate who is enthusiastic, career-minded, and self-motivated for the position of insurance sales representative and entry level sales trainer, working in a professional business-to-business sales environment. You’ll manage your own time and schedule with unlimited potential for growth.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with new associates in the classroom and in business environments teaching the sales process and product knowledge.
- Generate new business opportunities through company leads, networking, obtaining referrals, and marketing calls.
- Conduct meetings with employers to customize an Aflac program to meet their employees’ needs and enroll participating employees.
- Service existing and new accounts
- Managing your own time as an independent agent of Aflac.
Reliable Transportation is required for this position
Preferred Competencies, Education and Experience:
- Desire to work with a leading company that will offer you excellent marketing support.
- Vibrant personality and professional presence.
- Drive to help others.
- Articulate self-starter and team player.
- Prior sales experience not necessary.
- Training/Management Experience Preferred.
- High brand awareness, supported by national advertising campaigns.
- Broad portfolio of products and services.
- Residual income for years to come.
- Exciting incentives, awards, and exotic trips.
- Professional orientation, training, and certifications.
- Professional field-marketing materials.
- The latest in sales-automation technology.