State Farm is the #1 insurer of cars and homes and is one of the largest insurers in the United States. Named one of American's Greatest Brands, State Farm has been consistently recognized as a leader in the industry for its financial strength, community involvement and customer service.
State Farm is seeking individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to work in the San Francisco Bay area.
- Attracting, developing and advising a portfolio of customers using the highly recognized State Farm brand, products and services in the fields of Insurance, Banking, and Financial Services
- A selected candidate can work in an existing Agents office (as an employee of State Farm) until an opening becomes available.
- A selected candidate can open a new State Farm location, getting additional financial support from State Farm, in a community where there is a significant population growth and demand for a new office.
- A selected candidate will be assigned to an existing book of business, with built-in residual income, where a current agent is retiring.
- Successfully obtain state licenses (paid by State Farm)
- Computer Skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong sales and leadership skills
- Previous management skills is preferred
- Ability to pass background and credit check
As an Insurance Sales/Management Professional, you will receive:
- Health Insurance benefits
- Salary, commission and bonuses
- Career mobility
- A 5-9 month paid training and internship program to prepare them for success.Attractive incentive & rewards program
- A work environment that allows you control over your time
- Opportunity to represent a full range of insurance & financial services products
- National marketing & advertising support
- Financial freedom and flexibility through a compensation package that rewards successful marketing of our products and services to customers
Indeed - 18 months ago
Why State Farm?
As a leader known for financial strength, community involvement, and customer service, State Farm is one of the most...