Work in your choice of location, Tarpon Springs or Lutz for this small insurance company. 100% medical benefits provided with a flexible choice in compensation offerings. Looking for experienced professionals with a proven track record and 2-20 and/or 4-40 licensing preferred. This company is an equal opportunity employer welcoming a diverse applicant pool.
Overall Responsibility: To acquire and maintain insurance customers by offering commercial or personal lines of coverage with professionalism and integrity.
- Quoting and presenting offered quotes to customers, with an understandable explanation of the coverage
- Attend to Customer problems by helping them or helping them navigate or directing them to the right person or place
- Obtain and Process New Business policies including marketing submissions to approved carriers
- Maintain familiarity with approved carriers and relevant market products available to customers and abide by company’s service offerings
- Maintain records and files as necessary and requested by the agency’s system
- Punctuality, reliability, and attendance
- All other duties as may be assigned
- New business closed
- Maintaining or renewing customers
- Responding internally and to customers within 24 hours
- Complying with own projections
- Achieving revenue targets
- Participating in Networking activities
- Education and Training – college degree or three years industry experience. Must be proficient with computer utilization.
- Be able to travel within a sales area.
- Relevant insurance courses or professional designations preferred
- Driver’s License may be required
- Appropriate Insurance License and ability to maintain as required
Indeed - 13 months ago