Aflac is looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals for the position of Sales Representative/Agent to work in a professional business-to-business sales environment. By becoming a Sales Representative with the one of the most respected insurance companies in the nation, you can enjoy life while making a great living! Entry level and experienced sales candidates are welcome.
- World-class training through the Aflac Sales Academy.
- Control over how much you earn and how much you work.
- A balance between your career and family life.
- Benefits such as vested renewal income and stock in a Fortune 500 company.
- The opportunity to earn exciting incentives and company-sponsored trips.
- High brand awareness, supported by national advertising campaigns.
- Sales support via customer service toll-free numbers.
- Professional orientation, training, and certifications.
- Professional field-marketing materials.
- The latest in sales-automation technology - such as iPad apps and Aflac’s own SmartApp Next Generation® (SNG)
A successful sales associate will possess the following qualities:
- Desire to work with a leading company that will offer you excellent marketing support.
- Vibrant personality and professional presence.
- Drive to help others.
- Articulate self-starter and team player with stellar customer service skills.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- PRIOR SALES EXPERIENCE NOT NECESSARY.
- Stock bonus program allows career associates to participate in the company’s growth, profitability, and success as a stockholder.
- Associate Bonus Club (ABC) rewards associates for recruiting new members to the field force.
- Associates have the opportunity to join the National Association of Professional Agents (NAPA).
- World-class training program, Aflac Sales Academy.
Applying to Aflac
Aflac’s application process takes less than two minutes to apply, so don’t delay. Email for the application today! If you have questions, please call Julie at (312) 342-9290.
Many of our successful sales associates come from various industries, such as: Insurance, Real Estate, Law, Financial Services, Banking, Education, Customer Service, Marketing, and Retail with varied job titles such as Teacher, Manager, Business Owner, Sales, Executive, Marketing Professional, Financial Planner, and many more. What is your background? Apply today to learn more about this amazing opportunity.
Aflac agents are independent agents and are not employees of Aflac.