Title Nine is a leading multi-channel retailer of women's athletic apparel and gear with 23 retail stores, a thriving website, a catalog business and a growing new brand, Bounce. We are everyday athletes and fitness fanatics passionate about our brands and the impact that sports and the pursuit of fitness have on our lives and our customers. We are on the lookout for an experienced Integration Engineer to join our IT team.
Does this sound like you?
Do you love getting multiple database platforms to speak to each other in the name of sales and profitability? Are you able to stay calm when your world tilts 180 degrees and not get discouraged? Do you love collaborative thinking to solve complex problems? Do you love working for a scrappy company with smart people selling products you can believe in? Yes? If so, read on. This could be the job for you.
- Work directly with users and IT to understand, identify and spec system integration and reporting needs.
- Work directly with users and IT to understand data sources and use them to solve business questions.
- Manage requirements specification, coding, testing and implementation of interfaces for order, customer and product information across direct and retail enterprise systems
- Work with Microsoft Transact-SQL, MS-Access, SSIS, SSRS and XML for data transformation and reporting
- Create and maintain stored procedures and jobs
- Support IBM Websphere MQ messages and MQFM
- Partner closely with Marketing, Ecommerce, Merchants, Inventory Control, Retail, Finance and Operations partners to deliver projects well tested and on time.
- Support SQL Server upgrades
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience with automated Extraction/Transformation/Loading of data resembling Products/Customers/Orders.
- Strong SQL-Server 2005 or 2008 skills
- Strong SQL experience with complex queries and multiple sources of data
- Ability to support legacy Microsoft database applications, Access VBA
- Proven ability to create and support SQL jobs. Understand schedules and dependencies.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven ability to follow SDLC Methodology
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects and support issues under pressure
- Proven strength in collaborating with other departments and reaching agreements that are best for Title Nine
- Excellent organization, attention to detail and time management
- Rotating on-call support
Nice to Have:
- Altova MapForce
- Microsoft Certification in SQL Server
- Sense of humor
Resumes with cover letters get extra points! Please tell us about yourself, maybe a little known fact, how sport and the pursuit of health and fitness affects your life. What makes you a potential Title Niner?
Exciting career opportunity with great benefits including: medical/dental, 401(k) with match, long term-disability, generous employee product discounts and pro-deals, gym membership and sports and fitness-related programs.
Check us out at www.titlenine.com.