Pet360 - Company Overview
Pet360 is the leading internet company in the U.S. focused on the fun and passionate consumer pet industry. We are one of Philadelphia’s fastest growing companies, and we are redefining the consumer experience through our personalized approach to engagement, combining content, community and commerce. We are looking to add exceptional talent that enjoys an innovative, entrepreneurial environment where change is encouraged and impact is instantly visible. The company is backed by leading private equity and venture capital firms and is well-capitalized to support accelerated growth. Our primary websites are: Pet360.com, petMD.com, PetFoodDirect.com, NationalPetPharmacy.com and Pet360Media.com
Philadelphia Suburbs, with offices location in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania.
The Interactive Art Director will develop and oversee visual branding and digital execution for the Pet360 and Pet Food Direct brands across all platforms. As a key leader in the organization, this position will provide creative thought leadership and mentoring for copy writers and designers; building a positive environment, translating customer experience requirements and creative briefs into digital experiences and awe-inspiring campaigns that are visually exciting, easy-to-use, and emotionally engaging.
Reporting to the EVP/CMO, the ideal candidate will be a design superstar with an obsession for detail. Key to the success of this role will include the ability to collaborate and work closely with all cross-functional members in order to create and deliver the most differentiated pet parenting engagement in the market. Strong visual design, copy, interaction design and typographical understanding are all required, as well as knowledge of user experience design across content, community, commerce and advertising to deliver maximum engagement.
The ability to juggle numerous jobs under tight deadlines in a highly entrepreneurial environment is important for this position, as is a strong sense of urgency. Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills are a must, along with an enthusiasm to be ahead of the ever-evolving digital design arena in order to achieve creative excellence.
- Phenomenal brand developer who can deliver a consistent and relevant look and feel that is in line with the overall brand. experience across channels
- Management experience in driving overall aesthetic and concept for all assets including brand marketing materials, websites, videos, mobile applications, email campaigns, social assets, and interactive banner advertising
- Strong, proven leadership skills and highly developed interpersonal skills to lead and manage a team. High energy and infectious leadership in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to oversee, manage, and retain top talent that delivers unparalleled customer experiences and campaigns
- Manage team workload and deadlines to deliver creative solutions in a timely manner
- Self-driven individual whom is detailed oriented and accustomed to juggling multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines
- Must have a passion for pet parents and delivering differentiated experiences across all touch points
- Experience in develop creative programs and design concepts that meet business objectives and that differentiate the brand
- Supervise and inspire the creative team to generate multiple concepts for a campaign or project
- Oversee workload management of creative team (timelines, work allocation and tools)
- Establish and maintain all visual standards/guidelines
- Superior copy, typography and design sense
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects from concept through completion
- Ability to set direction and lead design of on-brand, forward-thinking and creative solutions across all media (online, email, print, radio, social, advertising, mobile) to meet business objectives.
- Must be fluent in Photoshop and Illustrator on a Mac platform.
- Experience in applying web standards, cross-browser compatibility, accessibility and various web-related optimization techniques to digital assets
- 5+ years experience in a creative/design leadership role (i.e. Art Director or Creative Lead) with experience in print & digital marketing, website design (high volume sites), and interactive media
- Design leadership for a digital consumer business and female-focused demographic highly desired.
- Graphic Design BFA Degree preferred
- Strong leadership skills; the ability to identify, hire, coach, develop, and retain the most talented people while inspiring them to deliver world class digital creative engagement and excellence
- Experience in managing designers (including UI/UX and graphic design) and copywriters a “must”.
- Demonstrated track record in strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
- Proven ability to bring original ideas to each project and take initiative to develop new ideas from concept through final production
- Expertise in latest design software: Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, etc.
- Strong knowledge of web standards and CSS-driven layouts
- Ability to anticipate needs, innovate, and flourish in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Proven presentation skills - active listening skills; the ability to win the respect of others; assertive; willingness to take direction; negotiation and influencing skills
Please include salary requirements in your cover letter.
*Hey recruiters, we're working directly with candidates on this one, please refrain from calling and emailing.
Indeed - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Pet360 is one of the fastest growing and largest digital media & ecommerce businesses in the U.S. dedicated to the consumer pet...