COMPANY: Wind Turbine & Energy Cables (WTEC)
COMPANY PROFILE: WTEC provides integral components directly for all phases of solar farm development, including solar-array structural elements, inverters, transformers, underground collection systems, substation components, and products for transmission to the grid.
COMPANY WEBSITE: http://www.windnenergy.com
POSITION: Interim Office Manager
POSITION DURATION: Temporary, Hourly, Full Time (3 – 4 Months Assignment)
POSITION LOCATION: Fort Lee, NJ
SUMMARY: This position maintains the smooth flow of all office operations on a daily basis including responsibility for office administration, facilities, supplies, petty cash, record-keeping, regional events, fax/mail/overnight services, regional purchasing and vendor relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage daily operation of corporate office activities, including any office clerical, scheduling, travel, printing, mail distribution, messenger service, fax and overnight mail, facilities maintenance, security, etc.
- Ensure that all office traffic and incoming phone calls are properly managed, and that high customer service standards are always maintained. This role will sit at the front desk and serve as the primary receptionist, with responsibility for controlling access to the office and greeting guests.
- Review all regional office purchasing, including management of vendor deliveries and coordination of related A/P activities with WTEC’s accounting department.
- Order food for business meetings and birthdays (breakfast/lunch, etc.).
- Maintenance, inventory control, and when appropriate, ordering of office supplies and materials to keep the office running smoothly.
- Provide administrative and clerical assistance to management as needed.
COMPENSATION: We offer our employees a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes a comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Plan, Company paid Life and Disability Insurance, 401(k) Plan, and Education/Certification assistance.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma required. Bachelor Degree in business or related field preferred.
- 1-3 year’s office management and supervisory experience.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- The candidate will need to have strong organization skills, work well under pressure, and the ability to prioritize and multitask with high attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
Wind Turbine & Energy Cables (WTEC) is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We recognize the power and importance of a diverse employee population and strongly encourage applicants with various experiences and backgrounds.
Please no agencies or recruiters.