Our team members are collaborative, creative, professional, and self motivators. Joining our team requires skill, leadership, teaming, humor and a love of design. We are presently searching for a full-time Interior Designer/Project Manager. In this position, working with the Managing Principal and team, responsible for planning, coordinating and administering projects from start to finish. Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and work with residential and commercial clients to design, develop and manage projects.
- Manage projects from beginning to completion including work performed by both internal and external resources.
- Establish budget, prepare project schedules and monitor adherence to terms.
- Coordinate project teams' work to ensure timely and complete submission of documents.
- Manage and administer contract documents with sub contractors
- Create and Manage sales for residential and commercial projects
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities with existing and potential clients.
- Provide a high level of customer service
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in architecture or interior design; equivalent experience may be substituted.
- 8+ years experience producing commercial interior design projects, sales and customer service
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Extensive knowledge of the commercial and/or Residential interior architecture and/or design industry.
- Widespread knowledge of materials, furnishings and construction methods related to interior design.
- Broad knowledge of building systems, codes and ADA requirements.
- Proven ability to work with consultants and contractors.
- Comprehensive knowledge of design principles and aesthetics.
- Intermediate MS Office application skills.
- Intermediate skills using a project management software application, MS Project preferred.
- Proven AutoCAD/ADT and Revit skills.
- Experience in maintaining sales goals, providing excellent customer service and proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced presentation and graphic communication skills.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with diverse audiences.
Indeed - 8 months ago