Position will work with Director of Sales in research, account management, initiating contact with existing and potential customers, identifying customer needs and sell products to meet their needs. In addition, the selected candidate will be assigned projects and accounts, assist marketing efforts, and perform other duties as needed to grow commercial and international sales department.
- Assist efforts of all departments (sales support, engineering, manufacturing, service, etc.) and resources to ensure optimum customer satisfaction, including management of customer’s expectations to balance UHT’s business needs with those of the customer.
- Assist in developing international markets within defined international region and reporting sales performance to management.
- Develop customer relationships to learn key information such as buying influencers, customer budgets, purchasing criteria, buying cycles, customer needs, etc.
- Meet or exceed established annual sales quota.
- Prepare sales information (sales presentations, quotes, layouts, refrigeration calculations, etc.) for customers
- Maintain sales tracking metrics.
- Perform market research to identify opportunities for UHT.
- Develop account profiles on customers expanding overseas through direct sales or international agent relationships.
- Update sales forecast bi-weekly
- Maintain weekly call reports
- Actively participate in trade shows
- Work with Director of Sales and CEO to customize sales material for use in each respective market.
International Sales Manager
- BS in Business Administration, Marketing or Engineering with 1+ years proven business-to-business sales, commercial sales management or marketing experience (required) and 1+ years of international business experience (preferred).
- Demonstrated effective negotiation and sales management skills; ability to follow through on all aspects of the sales process
- Strong assessment, analysis, judgment and decision management skills
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, listening, etc.) and interpersonal skills
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Proven territory and account management skills; he or she must also be knowledgeable of the selling process as it relates to diverse end markets and channels.
- Ability to develop thorough product knowledge; ability to learn and communicate aspects of products.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, driven individual
- Understand and be able to fully utilize all computer-related software packages (such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; CRM system such as SalesLogix, etc.) and additional technologies such as smart phones.
- Ability to effectively interface with diverse internal and external customers
- Ability to maintain composure in a very diverse and dynamic environment
- Ability to understand and communicate effectively with multiple cultures.
- Prior commercial product sales experience.
- Knowledge of, and experience in the hospitality industry.
- Experience working with Agent and Distributor organizations.
- Multilingual; particularly in German, French, Italian, Turkish or Arabic.
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
United Home Technologies LLC is a local successful company, and is entering her next phase of higher growth domestically and globally. Our...