Energy Curtailment Specialists, Inc. (ECS) is the largest private administrator of electricity demand response programs in the United States, promoting conservation awareness and helping to ensure the reliability of our country’s electric distribution systems. Over the last 12 years Energy Curtailment Specialists has grown significantly. We were nominated the “Best Place to Work in WNY” and made the “Fast Track 50” and the “Top Private Companies” over the past five years. ECS is looking for a highly intelligent and self-motivated Internet marketing assistant to help grow its online presence.
The Internet marketing assistant will work closely with the marketing manager to increase online presence and improve ROI. This person will assist with executing paid and organic search campaigns as well as social media marketing utilizing the content creation team. This person will work closely with the online affiliate manager to grow the number of active affiliates and quality of traffic and conversions. The ideal candidate will have strong technical abilities and stay on top of IM trends and techniques.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Analyze and assess the performance of online advertising campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy.
- Increase conversion rates by performing ad copy testing, keyword analysis and A/B and Multivariate testing.
- Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management.
- Continually monitor, revise, and optimize ad text as necessary.
- Create, categorize and refine keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to client websites.
- Use statistical analysis to draw conclusions about marketing campaigns and make recommendations accordingly.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to find solutions to various internet marketing problems and prioritize work.
- Self-starter with "can-do" attitude and strong work ethic.
- Excellent technical knowledge; extreme internet and email proficiency.
- Strong knowledge of business and an excellent command of the English language, both oral and written.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent experience.
Please apply with your resume and a cover letter expressing your interest and salary history.
ECS, Ace and BUE are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers.