Inbound Marketing Specialist
We are a small and growing company looking for an experienced Inbound Marketing Specialist to join our team. You must be agile and experimental, bringing new ideas to the team and moving at a fast pace to meet aggressive goals. You must be a self-starter that likes to be on the ground floor of opportunity and thrives in a versatile environment.
E-Commerce expertise is a must. Local candidates only need apply.
The Internet Marketing Specialist is a key member of our company. You will be responsible for our e-commerce websites, the execution of inbound marketing strategy, and driving web-based branding campaigns. Are you an exceptional storyteller that can write about topics you know little or nothing about? Do you love to amaze your customers with quality and results? Are you based in the Orlando area? If your answers are all yes then please read on. We need to hear from you!
- Develop optimized marketing initiatives to drive customer acquisition
- Execute effective online/email campaigns to generate leads and customers
- Manage and maintain strong, healthy, active branding presence on popular social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- Implement, analyze and optimize organic and paid search engine marketing activities
- Analyze and provide weekly & monthly digital marketing metrics and lead status reports
- Degree, preferably in marketing or business
- 2-5 years professional experience in e-commerce, digital marketing or business development
- Experience with online lead funnels (generating, nurturing, scoring and conversion)
- Knowledge of website development concepts (CMS, landing pages, micro-sites, templates, styles, basic HTML and CSS)
- Experience with e-commerce and e-mail marketing tools (BigCommerce)
- Experience with SEO and SEM
- Experience with online analytics tools (Google Analytics, HubSpot, keyword tools, URL builders, etc.)
- Experience in utilizing social networks for branding and marketing
- Experience with managing web domains
- Basic IT knowledge and skills expected
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
If you feel that you have the knowledge, creativity and expertise we are searching for and are willing to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done, then please send us your resume.
Indeed - 11 months ago