Company: PAC Seating Systems
Location: Palm City, FL
Title: Inventory Associate
Industries: Aviation and Manufacturing
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Years of Experience: 1+ to 2 Years
Education Level: High School or equivalent
Career Level: Entry Level
Salary: Related to experience
PAC Seating Systems is the fastest-growing company in the custom business jet aircraft seating industry and the recognized market leader in divans for OEMs and Completion Centers.
At PAC Seating Systems the Inventory Associate is responsible for ensuring the organization is able to continuously be in production by accurately completing essential activities in the receiving, stocking, picking, and shipping of materials. This Job is 40 hours per week and 8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Unload incoming inventory from trucks
- Inspect and verify counts on all incoming materials
- Ensure continuous flow of all materials to production and respond quickly to material requests
- Fill all job orders by ensuring accurate counts are made, correct stock is pulled and that material is properly tagged and wrapped
- Record amounts of materials received or distributed via appropriate computer program
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to designated areas
- Perform inventory cycle counts
- Operate fork lift equipment
- Ability to read requisition orders to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Packaging, crating, and shipping of materials to domestic and international locations
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Utilize Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
- All other duties as assigned, by management
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to fifty pounds.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid Drivers License required
- Forklift Drivers License required
- Must be able to successfully pass a Criminal Background Check
- Must be able to successfully pass Drug Screen