We are seeking a highly motivated Investment Consultant to join our team. Our Consultants provide fiduciary consulting services to our institutional clients, primarily large Taft-Hartley pension funds, and also municipalities, foundations, and corporations. With assets under advisement in excess of $60 billion and representing all assets classes, we pride ourselves in consistently exceeding client expectations with innovative, thoughtful approaches to portfolio structure, manager evaluation and oversight. These, along with our emphasis on trustee education and willingness to make decisive recommendations have proven to be primary foundations for our successful long-term client relationships. Our culture is demanding, fast paced, stimulating and collaborative. For more information please visit our website at www.alanbiller.com.
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with trustees, money managers, attorneys, administrators, and other decision makers for each account.
- Serve as the face of the firm for clients, service providers, money managers, and custodian bankers.
- Act as the key facilitator among all parties involved in any investment-related issue
- Ability to deliver compelling presentations and assist with RFP responses
- Ability to lead and maintain multiple demanding client relationships
- Participate in new business development and marketing by sourcing leads, attending conferences and speaking at industry events.
- Effectively convey sophisticated investment information to a non-technical audience
- Proactive and extremely well organized
- Exceptionally motivated with a “client first” focus
- Confident, results-oriented
- Enthusiastic, strong work ethic with the highest professional standards and integrity
- Must be a team player with a desire to work collaboratively
- MBA and CFA charter holder
- Minimum of 8 years of client-facing experience
- Distinctive competence in quantitative analysis, writing, persuasion and consulting skills
- Willingness to travel up to 40 % within the US
- An established network in the investment community, a plus.
Since 1982, Alan Biller and Associates, a boutique financial services firm, has been specializing in retainer fiduciary consulting to Taft-Hartley pension plans, foundations, municipalities and corporations. Our growth has come solely by referral. We have earned an impeccable reputation for ethical behavior, being able to voice substantiated opinions based on strong analytical processes and bring solid advice to our clients. As an independent firm, with no outside affiliations, we have no proprietary products and offer unbiased and objective advice.
We hire the brightest and best in the industry and because of our size and culture every employee has a chance to make a significant contribution to our firm.